Political commentary and analysis pieces from the Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality. Listed here from most to least recent. You can also filter for articles of this type using the “Commentaries” category, available here or on the right-hand sidebar.
- “Statement by the Virginia Defenders on the Taking Down of the Richmond Statue of Robert E. Lee,” September 9, 2021
- “Statement by the Virginia Defenders on the Ongoing Attacks Against the Palestinian People by the Israeli Government,” July 3, 2021
- “Defenders’ Statement on the Current Crisis in Occupied Palestine,” May 9, 2021
- “Lessons from the attack on the Capitol,” by Phil Wilayto, January 8, 2021
- “Why did Trump pardon four Blackwater war criminals and what does this mean for U.S. foreign policy?” by Phil Wilayto, December 30, 2020